From innovative calibration concepts to operational excellence
An Endress+Hauser workshop on improving plant efficiency to be held at an upcoming life sciences summit
As a presenting participant, Endress+Hauser invites its customers and partners from the industry to attend this summit in order to grow internal knowledge and share best practices from the life sciences industry.
Scheduled on the first day of the event, this workshop (in English) "From innovative Calibration Concepts to Operational Excellence" will review:
- Integrated calibration concepts for robust and efficient processes
- How to integrate calibration into operations and increase plant efficiency
- Online information availability
- How to improve business processes
The agenda of the event also features:
- Case studies that cover topics such as single use facilities, viral clearance and closed systems
- Keynote sessions from Bayer, Lonza and Genzyme amongst others
- Interactive workshops on various topics
- Dedicated one to one biotechnology networking sessions
The Biological Production event features speakers from a variety of organizations including Shire, MHRA, GSK, Roche, Novartis, Pfizer, UCB and Sanofi Pasteur amongst others. Key discussion topics include Quality By Design (QBD) in biomanufacturing, operational excellence and improving upstream and downstream processes.