Tests and Certifications
Calibration certificates for industrial thermoelements and Working Standards
Thermolab is the advanced laboratory, founded by Endress+Hauser Italy, which ensures a competent calibration of thermoelements and working standards.
Our Thermolab can issue SIT calibration certificates which are mutually accepted by EA (European cooperation for Accreditation).
By issuing a SIT Calibration Certificate Thermolab ensures:
- the validity of calibration methods (full compliance with EN45001 series of standards)
- use of calibrated measuring equipment
- traceability of measurements
- a reliable quality system
- reporting the results and the uncertainty of measurements
Accreditation schedule of SIT Calibration Centre N° 78
|INSTRUMENT IN CALIBRATION||MEASURING RANGE||UNCERTAINTY|
|RTD Thermometer||-20°C to + 250°C||0.03°C|
|TC Thermometer||-20°C to + 250°C||0.2°C|
|Measurement Loop Indicator + RTD and TC||depending on||U + RS|
|Transmitter + RTD and TC||depending on||U + AS|
U = sensor uncertainty
RS = instrument resolution ( 1 digit or 1/2 step )
AS = instrument accuracy
Endress+Hauser Thermolab - General Information
Tests and Certificates
- Qualified welding processes
- Hydrostatic test
- Liquid penetrant test
The Endress+Hauser Temperature Production Centre technicians are qualified to provide welding solutions, metallographic analysis and test certifications in accordance to the applied specification requirements.
Our ISO 9001 - EN 29001 certified activities ensure:
- qualified manufacturing process
- standard examination / test methods
- traceability of inspections and measurements
- reporting of results and certifications
- Factory calibration
- SIT calibration
- Material certification
Factory Calibration Certificate is a certification of calibration for industrial thermoelements. Calibrations are carried out in comparison with working standars traceable to national standards of International System of Units (SI).
- TZC 105
SIT Calibration Certificate is a certification of calibration for industrial thermoelements and working standards issue by E+H Thermolab and mutally accepted by EA. Calibrations are carried out in comparison with Secondary Standards of International System of Units (SI) and all measurement procedures are according to EN45000 series.
- TZC 101
Material Certification is a document issud on the basis of inspection and tests carried out in accordance with technical specifications of the order or the official regulations and the corrisponding technical rules. The tests shall be carried out on the products supplied or the products in the inspection unit, of which the consignment constitues a part.
The inspection unit is set by the product standard, the official regulations and the corresponding technical rules or by the order.
The Inspection certificate "3.1B" is issued by the department independent of the manufacturing department and validate by an authorised representative of the staff independent of the manufacturing department.
- TZC 131B (Chemical analysis, sight and dimension control, mix-up test, if necessary with tagging certificate)
The Inspection certificate "3.1C" is issued and validate by an authorised representative of the purchaser, in accordance with the specification of the order.
- TZC 131C (Chemical analysis, sight and dimension control, mix-up test, if necessary with tagging certificate)
- Qualified welding processes for thermowells
- Hydrostatic test for thermowells
- Liquid penetrant test for thermowells